Wednesday, February 07, 2007

im da first to post! LOLS.
dis bloq is created by CASMIX BABES.
purpose is to update our daily life to da rest of da babes.
will use dis temp bloqskin cos we haben found one yet.
and i noe dis skin sucks but pls bear with it. hehes.

aniwae, skool was pretty relaxinq today.
most imptly, iac was cancelled as mrs k was on mc.
so shiok lors. can qo home early. ^^
we did nothinq but just kept talkinq and talkinq. =x
poor xinyu and ade.
go to skool for oni 1hour plus.
but nbm, attendance beri important!
after next week we can pon aqain!!

helped mummy buy 4D just now.
i bouqht for myself too. LOLS!
mummy said dat if she win, she's qonna qib me 300bucks!!
so peepos, pls help me pray dat my mummy will win!
cos i dun feel like workinq yet! >.<
BUT da probz is dat im qonna be so broke soon.
qonna qo watch my tv now.
BYEE.


i love walkinq under da sun.
cos my hair wil be anqanqanq.

No comments: